How Wholelife is Conducting Business
Our Protocols During the Pandemic Reflect Our Desire to Put Patient Safety First
Our promise is to bring you timely and accurate information as we receive it. Nothing is more important to us than keeping you informed.
Have you been exposed (or think you may have been exposed) to COVID-19?
Whole Life Patients Receive:
- Dr. Talton’s cell phone number (call/text anytime)
- Multiple weekly email updates written by Dr. Talton regarding current news and recommendations
- Personalized approach to care management for each of our patients during quarantine
- Same-day/Next-day telehealth visits to address new concerns and continue care of your chronic issues
- Guidance on how to interpret symptoms and where to go for testing (if necessary)
- Updates from local hospitals and advisory committees to keep our patients informed
- Latest information on treatments as they evolve
- Strategic medication plan – help with arranging delivery or no-contact pick up
Though the world seems to have stopped, health concerns like diabetes, high blood pressure, and cancer still need to be addressed. If you’re not currently a Whole Life patient, now is the best time to join.
COVID Resource Center: